Sunday, May 1, 2011

lets start this thing off right.

point of this blog:
to talk/vent/share my experience this summer of eating healthier and being more active.
to help myself get to a healthier weight.
to keep myself motivated.


starting weight:
159.6lbs.


goal weight:
136.3lbs.


exercise goals:
to exercise at least 20 minutes everyday.
to complete the "couch potato to 5k" (currently on week 2!)


food goals:
1360 calories a day.
no soda.
no fast food.


emotional goals:
smile more.
see things in a more positive light.
look at myself and know that I am the best that I can be.


I'm thinking of making weigh-ins every Sunday....that's tomorrow :/


My mother said that in order to motivate me to keep this up, she would buy me a new outfit for every 5lbs that I lose! In order for this to work, I can't buy any new clothes on my own! But thrift stores, HERE I COME! :]


It's almost summer.
I'm 18.
And I want to come back to school feeling like the cutest girl there!

No comments:

Post a Comment